Monday, September 23, 2002

This webmaster apologizes for his tardiness in posting new quotes, however, the result is this: a massive accumulation of Wyma goodness!

"It's okay. We already know you're going to Hell."

"...She derives pleasure in one activity alone - namely, running puppies over with a lawnmower."

"May I sweat?"

"I've never seen so many Devans in my life. It's a swarm, a pestilence."

"You may think utilitarianism is true, in which case, I'll just pray for your soul."

"...Ben, the junkie-satanist-alcoholic."

"Anytime you see wisdom or spiritual enlightenment for sale, don't buy it."

"Weightlifting is desirable only in the consequences, but then again, there are just some sick people who actually enjoy the activity."

"You may think my limbs are all whithered, but that's just the way they are naturally."

"Will kinda' scared us all...He could have been me at that age."

"Eventually, you crash and go to sleep and we slit your throat."

"I hope there are no New Agers in here. I think the New Age is stupid."

"They should make a reality TV series about her [Lil' Kim] called 'When Garden Gnomes Attack.'"

"I just count 'em from when they spank me."

No comments:

Post a Comment