Friday, March 27, 2009

My deepest apologizes to all of you who have been waiting for new posts. The file where all the quotes reside went missing for a while, and then I came down with the "Whitworth bug" (all readers who are currently going to Whitworth will know of what I speak.) All this to say, there are a lot of both old and new quotes, so I'll be double posting for a bit. Again, I'm sorry, and, fingers crossed, there should be no more delays.



History of Modern Philosophy 2009


"Metaphysicional...that was not even right...metaphysical."


(Wyma writes on the whiteboard, talks, pauses and stares at what could best be described as a squiggle.) "That's an 'and,' it just didn't come out right at all."


"Everything was going all right, but it's a French name. (After misspelling Malebranche.)

No comments:

Post a Comment