Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hey to all of you who've been patiently waiting for more quotes from Wyma! First off, as you might have seen from the name I'm not Heather Stevens (which is sad, being Heather would be awesome) however, like Heather, I will be taking care of your daily need for Wyma's wit/wisdom. So, to begin...

Intro to Philosophy 2006
"There are some humans that are below animals. Paris Hilton, for example."


History of Medieval Philosophy 2008
"I felt like a eunuch in the Playboy mansion." (Wyma, regarding looking at his skies while ill and feeling no desire whatsoever towards them.)

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for keeping up the site! I graduated 4 years ago and still need my fill of Wyma quotes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pleasure...it's a universally acknowledged truth that everyone needs their Wyma hit in order to be truly happy :)

    ReplyDelete