Thursday, November 17, 2005

"I mean, you're already in my house, one flick of the wrist and the metal shutters come down and no one gets out alive, so you might as well take what I'm offering you."

"I had dinner with a Form last week."

"You don't have to be a postmodernist to be a thieving scumbag, but apparently it helps."

"If I could even understand the claim you're making I could tell you how stupid it is."

Ian: "What do you cover in aesthetics?"
K. Wyma: "Everything that's cool."

"There's nothing like pulling knives out of a monkey's butt to liven up a class."

"If [modern PH's search for objectivity] has not only failed, but pruned to fail...pruned?"

"'In full bloom' was a new statement, just throw out 'in full blown swing.'"

"Your Sasquatch can't be the missing link because Stralopythicus is the missing link!"

"Well, if you said the same thing that I did, then you must be right!"

No comments:

Post a Comment